Saturday, June 6, 2009

Reaction to Movie Presentation

I have to say that I found the information in the movie somewhat overwhelming! I am very technologically challenged. I also sometimes worry that technology will overtake real person-to-person, in the flesh interaction. Still, I know that technology is growing by leaps and bounds, and that, like anything else, it has the potential to be beneficial.

I think that the educational systems will be positively affected by the increase in technology. Certainly students will have more opportunities for learning, and more tools will be made readily available for both students and teachers. I hope that training in new technology will be made available for educators as quickly as the technologies evolve. If educators can keep one step ahead, then I definitely think that the technology will be an asset.

1 comment:

  1. I would be satisfied with "just one step behind" rather than hoping for "being one step ahead." None of us can keep pace with the rapid developments in technology. NONE of us. But we can all make an effort to not fall behind by using technologies to the fullest. The more we practice, the more we will learn. And we CANNOT be afraid to make mistakes, to "not know it all"! My motto is "I don't know, let's find out." It's the "let's find out" part that is important, not the "I don't know.."

    ReplyDelete