Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hi! I'm Dana!

Hello, my name is Dana, and welcome to my blog. I am a graduate in the Education department, and I am working on my alternate master's degree in Special Education. My undergraduate degree is in theatre. I am taking this class in an effort to improve my computer skills. I now see that I will learn how to network as well.

I am a native Mobilian, and I have lived here for most of my life. I have a wonderful husband, and we have three four-legged children (Lady, Prince Valiant, and Morgan Le Fey). My husband and I are both animal and nature lovers, and we love to travel.

I myself am an imaginative, creative person. I am a member of a local acting troupe, and I do community theatre as well. My favorite activities are traveling with my husband, watching movies, reading, and using my imagination. My favorite types of movies are sci-fi/fantasy, and my favorite types of books are sci-fi/fantasy, classic literature, and classic children's literature. I also enjoy books about mythology and folklore.

I look forward to meeting all of you, my classmates. Good luck in class!

1 comment:

  1. My son and his wife spent two years on the road in community theatre. They still do some in temple Terrace, Florida. I will be especially interested in your comments on Randy Pauch's teaching when you get to that assignment.

    ReplyDelete